Feb 1, 2013

Title Change

I changed the title of my blog after searching the web for "A baby or Bust" and realized I was not as creative as I thought. In order to have a bit of individuality I turned to a frequent phrase of my husband, "Let's start with one." This phrase stems back to early conversations in our relationship of how many children we would like to have. A very common chat most couples who are getting serious discuss. My response was 4. As 1 of 2 from parents of 6 and 10, I love extended family gatherings and enjoy the idea of a more dynamic and active household than the one I had with just my brother and I. (No offense Mom and Dad!) My answer phased to wanting to have more than 2. His, as you could have guessed, is now our title. I feel that it is very fitting, as I was so naive to think having a baby wouldn't be a problem. I now understand how difficult having "just one" baby can be. Thank you for rolling with the changes, as we have in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.